best money making apps in 2021 india

 



Best Apps to Make Money Fast

I never thought twice about earning money from my phone. Fast-forward to the age of smartphones, and it started to make sense. Today, it’s amazing how easy it is to earn some side cash from the palm of my hand!

If you’re looking for new ways to make extra money, you’ll want to check out the top 10 money earning apps.

There are more than 10 apps that can earn you money but I wanted to point out the best apps to make money fast.

You can also check out the highest paying apps to make sure you’re making the most money for your time.

This list includes money making apps for Android phones and IOS.

I personally earn money from the top 5 apps in this list and will also share with you 5 other legitimate money-earning apps through people I’ve interviewed and testimonials.

Out of all the online earning apps I have used and researched, these are the winners.

If you’re looking for more ways to make money, definitely check out our most popular article 30 Legitimate ways to make money from home from people who are doing it today.



The Top 10 Money Earning Apps that Make You the Most Money

Download each of one these legit apps to make money from your phone! I truly believe that these are the best apps to make money fast, even as a busy mom.

1. Ebates

Ebates is one of my favorite online best earning apps because you get cash back for things you’re going to buy anyway, as long as you do it through their app. How? Stores pay Ebates a commission for sending customers to their store. Ebates splits that commission with you, so you both win.

I’ve made over $500 from shopping online through Ebates and referring friends.

top 10 money earning apps

When I know I want to purchase something and I don’t need it right away, I buy it online (if shipping is free) to take advantage of my Ebates perks.

I have a nice check of $265 on the way! This is the best Android app for earning money, and it’s now available on IOS!

If you use my link to sign up with Ebates, you get $10 when you spend at least $25 online.



part 1 comment for more apps 


2. Dosh

Dosh is a must-have cash back app, I absolutely LOVE it. It’s all passive income since all you need to do is link your credit/debit card and it will automatically give you cash back when you shop, eat, travel, and more at participating local and national merchants.

I forgot I had this app, and I was out to dinner with my husband for our anniversary and received this email after we paid:

best apps to make money fast

And this keeps happening when I use my credit card at participating merchants!

I’ve made $75 with this app from using my card at participating stores and referring friends.

money earning apps


3. Ibotta

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.

Here’s How It Works:

  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

Your cashback will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.

I’ve made $105.53 so far from a combination of shopping and referring friends. If you tell your friends to sign up they get $10 and you get $5!

Related: Need Money? Here are the 10 Best Ways to Make Money Fast

money making apps


4. Acorns

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

You can link as many credit or debit cards as you like and put your “change” to work for you in a low-cost ETF.

I recently downloaded this app and made over $50 without even noticing. There are no fees associated with withdrawing, just keep in mind that it may be more of a tax implication for the following year.

apps that pay you real money


5. Swagbucks

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.

I’ve recently downloaded this app and I’m at 477 SB (Swagbucks). If you sign up with my referral link you’ll already beat me with the $5 sign-up bonus. I could get a $5 Amazon Gift card (1 SB = 1 cent) with this amount but I plan on doing the things mentioned above which will help me earn $50-$100 a month.

If you want to make more money with surveys check out Survey Junkie and PrizeRebel, these are the only survey sites I recommend.

money making apps for android phones


Post a Comment

0 Comments